V SCONCE II
VSC-II is a high performance architectural LED luminaire to be used in outdoor lighting applications.
VSC-II – part of our V-Collection is a high performance architectural LED luminaire to be used in outdoor lighting applications. Sleek design takes advantage of the low profile LED lamp technology. Superior thermal management allows for maximum LPW output.
Cast aluminum construction provides years of reliable operation. A durable polyester powder coat finish is guaranteed for five years and is available in standard or custom colors.
Six different IES light distribution patterns make the VSC-II ideal for any site.
- Cast Aluminum Housing
- Separate Driver Compartment
- T1, T2, T3, T4, Flood Narrow & Flood Medium Optics
3000K CCT, 4000K CCT and 5000K CCT
- 2,000 – 13,000+ Lumen package
- 120- 277 UNV Voltage Drivers, 347 & 480 Voltage Drivers
- 18 – 105 Wattage range
- Conduit Box with (2) 1/2″ Threaded Conduit Holes
- Button Type Photocell
- Title 24 Compliant Motion Sensor
- 0-10V Dimming
- Emergency Battery Pack
- Back Plate for Retrofit applications
- Up-light configuration
DesignLights Consortium (DLC) qualified Product. Some configurations of this product family are not DesignLights Consortium (DLC) listed, please refer to the DLC qualified products list to confirm listed configurations.
Model prefix: VSC-II
Browse Available VSC-II Downloads
Related Products – V Collection
Find a Representative