The new VSX-II Array LED Series offers clean, functional styling that is defined by its sleek low profile design and rugged construction. It combines the latest LED Array technology, advanced LED thermal management and provides outdoor lighting that is both energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing.
The LED’s performance and the driver’s life are maximized by enclosing them in two separate die cast aluminum housings.
The VSX-II Array LED fixture is offered with lumen packages ranging from 5,000 – 25,000. Ten optical distribution patterns are available. Choose between 3000, 4000 or 5000 Kelvin temperature of the LEDs.
A durable polyester powder coat finish is guaranteed for five years; and is available in standard or custom colors.
The VSX-II Array LED series is an exceptional choice for commercial parking lots, office complexes, architectural projects, and other general lighting projects.
- Die Cast aluminum housing
- IP65 Housing and LED optical assembly
- 400 W Replacement
- 10 Specification Grade low glare optics
- 4,000 – 25,000 lumen packages
- 202 – 400 wattage range
- 120-277 universal Drivers, 347 & 480 voltage drivers
- 10KV Surge Protector
- 90% Power Factor
- 10 Year Electrical Warranty
- PangeaLink compatible
- Mounts to round or square pole
- 7 Versatile Mounting Options
- 3, 5 and 7 Photocell receptacles
- 0-10V Dimming driver
- Title 24 Compliant Motion Sensor