The Madison wall sconce is an architecturally-designed, low-profile, sharp-cutoff, wall mounted luminaire. The Madison meets NEC egress/emergency specifications when the CF/EBP options are selected.
- Lens is clear, tempered, flat glass
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant die cast aluminum housing
- Optical system designed for wide, medium and forward throws (Type II, Type III and Type IV optics)
- Dark-Sky certified
- Available in Compact Fluorescent (32-84 watts)
- Available in HID light sources (50-150 watts)
- Offered with Pulse Start Metal Halide for superior efficiency, lumen maintenance and color rendition