The new VSX-II LED Series offers clean, functional styling that is defined by its sleek low profile design and rugged construction. It combines LED performance and advanced LED thermal management technology and provides outdoor lighting that is both energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing.
The LED’s performance and the driver’s life are maximized by enclosing them in two separate cast aluminum housings. The LED light assemblies come with 16 to 48 LEDs. Eight optical distribution patterns are available. Choose between 3000, 4000 or 5000 Kelvin temperature of the LEDs.
A durable polyester powder coat finish is guaranteed for five years and is available in standard or custom colors.
The VSX-II LED series is an exceptional choice for pedestrian centers, walkways, bike trails, architectural projects, and other smaller general lighting projects.
- Die Cast aluminum housing
- IP65 Housing and LED optical assembly
- 400 W Replacement
- 8 Specification Grade low glare optics
- 2,000 – 18,000 lumen packages
- 18 – 160 wattage range
- 120-277 universal Drivers, 347 & 480 voltage drivers
- 10KV Surge Protector
- 90% Power Factor
- 5 Year Warranty
- PangeaLink compatible
- 7 Versatile Mounting Options
- Mounts to round or square pole
- 3, 5 and 7 Photocell receptacles
- 0-10V Dimming driver
- Title 24 Compliant Motion Sensor